If you're looking for a fancy side dish for your next burger night, look no further than Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries. This easy recipe is the perfect appetizer or side dish that taste just like you ordered it from the restaurant!
The air fryer makes these fries come out crispy just like regular fries, but without all the oil and extra calories.
Once you make these fries you'll be hooked and never want to make them any other way!
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries
When my husband and I go out on a date, we always order truffle fries. They're just the perfect combination of crispy and flavorful, and we can't get enough of them.
When we ordered them with our kids they quickly gobbled them up too!
That got me thinking - how can I make these delicious fries at home? That's when I decided to make these Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries!
My family asks for them every night - they're so good!
Why don't my fries get crispy in the air fryer?
The trick to getting perfectly crispy fries in the air fryer is making sure you soak the potatoes ahead of time.
Soaking potatoes in water helps remove extra starch and helps the fries cook evenly.
If you don't have time to soak fries, you could also use frozen french fries in place of fresh potatoes.
Another reason your fries might not be crispy is from overcrowding in the air fryer. For the best results place the fries in a single layer in the air fryer.
There are a few ingredients that might be hard to find in store so I have included Amazon affiliate links so you can use the same ingredients as me:
Remember that these are not all the ingredients for Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries, only the ones that might be hard to find.
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items are Amazon affiliate links for items that I use in my kitchen every day. These are my essentials!
Make it a Meal
I love meal planning because it helps keep me and my family organized during the week. Here is an example meal plan we've used with these fries:
- Main Dish: Turkey Burgers
- Dip: Roasted Garlic Aioli Sauce
- Vegetable Side: Instant Pot Asparagus
- Dessert: Fruit Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Chips
Must Have Resources
When making Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Fries at home, you need to have the following Amazon affiliate items on hand:
Best Air Fryer Recipes
Another fun homemade fast food recipe are these Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Pockets. They're a healthy version of Hot Pockets you can easily make at home!
Did you know that you can Air Fry Whole Chickens? Once you try it you won't cook chicken any other way!
Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes is another great air fryer side that is fast to make.
For a crispy and healthy snack, try these Air Fryer Chickpeas. They're crunch and seasoned perfectly to make them the perfect snack.
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon truffle oil
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into fries using a mandolin or hand cut them.
- Soak the cut fries in an ice bath for 5 minutes to remove excess starch. Drain and pat them dry.
- Season the dried fries with olive oil, ensuring they're evenly coated. Place them in the air fryer.
- Cook the seasoned fries in the air fryer at 375°F (190°C) for 35-40 minutes, until they're crispy and golden brown.
- While the potatoes are cooking, shred the Parmesan cheese and chop the parsley.
- When the fries are done, place them on a serving tray. Drizzle the truffle oil around the edges of a mixing bowl.
- Transfer the cooked fries into the bowl with the truffle oil. Gently toss the fries to combine and ensure even coating. Season with salt to taste.
- Arrange the truffle-coated fries on the serving tray.
- Sprinkle the shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley over the fries.
- Serve the Parmesan truffle fries immediately, while they're hot and flavorful.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: ¼ recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 73mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g