This is the ultimate roundup of vegan meal prep recipes! These 23 recipes are all you need for your plant based meal prep
- What is Meal Prep?
- Benefits of Meal Prepping
- Tools for Meal Prepping
- Instant Pot Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Easy and Delicious Vegan Instant Pot Street Tacos
- Creamy Vegan Sweet Potato Lentil Soup • Happy Kitchen
- Southwest Quinoa Salad
- Eggplant Masala Recipe (Brinjal masala)
- Southwest Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Black Bean Burgers
- Whole30 Vegan Creamy Curry
- Moroccan Carrot Red Lentil Soup
- Creamy Cashew and Coconut Lentil Curry
- Wood Ear Mushroom Vegan Stir Fry
- Seitan Satay – Vegan Satay Skewers with Peanut Sauce
- Vegan Picadillo
- Meal Prep Roasted Tofu Recipe (Sheet Pan)
- Arugula Lentil Salad
- Easy Greek Quinoa Salad
- Cabbage Quinoa Salad w/ Oil Free Dressing
- Ultimate Vegetable Stew
- Low-Carb Shiitake Mushroom Fried Rice
- Baked Sesame Tofu Power Plate
- Thai Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Vegan Butternut Squash Risotto
- Pin for Later
What is Meal Prep?
Meal prepping is when you prepare food ahead of time. Meal prepping can be preparing entire meals for the week, or prepping ingredients to be cooked during the week.
I like to do a weekly meal prep on Sundays where I’ll prepare 2-3 dishes for our family to eat for breakfast and lunches during the week. For dinner, I like to use Hungry Root meals to make it easy.
New to meal prepping? Make sure you check out my meal prep guide!
Benefits of Meal Prepping
- Helps keep you on track – by meal prepping you’ll always have a healthy option in the fridge that’s quick and easy to make.
- Saves you time – believe it or not, meal prepping can save you time because you do all of the cutting and preparing at one time. Then during the week all you need to do is heat and eat!
- Saves you money – No more wasted ingredients or food because it’s all prepped for you!
Tools for Meal Prepping
To meal prep, all you’ll need are your kitchen tools (I like to use my prepdeck), bowls and containers to store the meals. I like to use mason jars to store my meals, but any storage container will work!