One of the most popular types of holiday cookies is Christmas M&M Cookies. This is an easy recipe that even kids will be able to help make.
If you're looking for a holiday cookie for you're next Christmas Cookie Swap, this M&M cookie recipe is perfect! Cookies come out perfectly soft and chewy and I bet you won't be able to eat just one!
Making these cookies will become a fun family tradition you'll look forward to each year!
Christmas M&M Cookies Recipe
What I love about this recipe is that it's easy to make. Once you make this recipe you'll be able to make it again in the future very easily.
M&M cookies are my family's favorite. They come out so soft and chewy on the inside, and then have a little crunch from the M&Ms.
It's easy to see why these cookies are so popular - they're delicious and easy to make!
How do I store leftover cookies?
To store leftover cookies, put them in an airtight container and keep for up to 5 days.
The trick to keeping them fresh is to allow the cookies to cool completely before storing them. Allow them to get to room temperature before putting them away.
These cookies can also be frozen and reheated later. If you're freezing cookies, wrap them in saran wrap or aluminum foil and then freeze.
Frozen cookies can stay in the freezer for up to 6 months.
To defrost, take them out of the freezer and allow them to get to room temperature before eating. To speed up the process, you could also microwave them.
The following links are Amazon affiliate links because they might be a little hard to find in stores. I want you to be able to find exactly what I use in this recipe:
Remeber not all the ingredients in this Christmas M&M cookie recipe are listed above, just the ones that might be hard to find in stores.
Shop My Kitchen:
The following items are Amazon affiliate links for items that I use in my kitchen every day. These are my essentials!
Must Have Resources
When it comes to making Christmas M&M cookies at home, you really need to have the following Amazon affiliate tools on hand:
Make it a Meal
I love making meal plans for my family because it makes week night dinners less stressful.
Appetizer: Easy Veggie Cream Cheese Spread
Side Dish: Sweet Potato Bites
Best Christmas Desserts
A fun treat for holiday movie nights is this Christmas Popcorn recipe.
A classic Christmas dessert are Cherry Blossom Cookies. They're delicious almond flavor cookie filled with cherries and topped with a Hershey kiss!
When you're watching the Grinch, you'll want to make these Grinch Inspired recipes to get into the mood!
A fun Christmas dessert to make are these Christmas Tree cupcakes. Not only are they adorable, but they're also filled with strawberry and so yummy!
One of my family's favorite desserts are these easy no bake Gingerbread Cheesecake Jars.
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 stick salted butter (room temperature) cut into chunks
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup m&ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- In a large bowl using a mixer, combine flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and white sugar together.
- Next add your egg, vanilla and chunks of butter. Mix well about 30 seconds or until dough starts to form.
- Finally, add white chocolate chips and mix until its well combined.
- Spray two baking sheets with non stick cooking spray
- When your cookie dough is ready, form into ball about the size of a golf ball. Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- To add m&m's, either press them into the fully formed cookie dough balls then bake or go ahead and bake the cookies and as soon as they come out of the oven, then press your m&m's into each cookie.
- Pressing the m&m's in after baking looks nicer.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown at 350 degrees.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g