Banana Splits for breakfast? Yes please! Breakfast Banana Split is a fun and healthy twist on the classic dessert that’s perfect for breakfast. It’s protein packed thanks to greek yogurt and will keep you full all morning.
I’m a sucker for fun breakfasts and these banana splits didn’t disappoint. Is there anything better than having dessert for breakfast?! This recipe comes together in under 5 minutes making it a perfect quick breakfast. It’s also packed with protein from the greek yogurt so it’ll keep you full all morning long.
To make breakfast banana splits you’ll need:
- Yogurt – I like to use Dannon Light and Fit vanilla greek yogurt to keep it low in WW points
- Honey Bunches of Oats Crunchy Roasted Granola (or your granola of choice)
- Fruit: Banana, blueberries and strawberries
How to Make Breakfast Banana Split
Slice banana length wise and lay ½ banana on each side of the plate
Scoop the yogurt into the middle of the banana
Add strawberries and blueberries then sprinkle with granola.
Serving Size 1 Banana Split
Number of Servings 1
Calories 349 – Total Fat 3 grams – Saturated Fat 0 grams – Trans Fat 0 grams – Unsaturated Fat 3 grams – Cholesterol 13 milligrams – Sodium 71 milligrams – Carbohydrates 67 grams – Fiber 7 grams – Sugar 39 grams – Protein 22 grams
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Banana Split?
A banana split is typically a dessert with bananas, ice cream, whipped cream and toppings like nuts, cherries and sprinkles. This recipe is a fun (and healthy) twist on the classic!
How many Weight Watchers (WW) points are these?
Each banana split is 6 WW points
Can I Freeze Leftovers?
I don’t recommend freezing leftovers. These are best to eat right after you make them.
Can I use different fruit?
Yes! This recipe is great because it’s super customizable and can be swapped out with your favorite fruits.
More Breakfast Recipes
- 1 cup Dannon light and fit vanilla Greek yogurt
- ⅛ cup honey bunches of oats crunchy roasted granola
- 1 banana
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Slice banana length wise and lay ½ banana on each side of the plate
- Scoop the yogurt into the middle of the banana
- Add strawberries and blueberries then sprinkle with granola.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 349Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 7gSugar: 39gProtein: 22g