These gummy bears are extremely easy to make and guilt-free! Using only 3 ingredients, you can make delicious homemade gummy bears that are actually healthy! These are a perfect snack, dessert and are great for BBQs and pool parties!
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here for my disclosure.
- In a medium sauce pan, add water and then mix in the jello and gelatin. Set heat to medium and gently mix until the jello and gelatin are dissolved.
- Using a dropper, put mix evenly into the molds.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes until the molds are set.
💭 HOW TO STORE LEFTOVERS
Leftover gummy bears (if there are any!) should be stored in an airtight container in the refigerator for up to 5 days.
I do not recommend freezing gummy bears.
💭 RECIPE IDEAS AND TIPS
- This recipe can also be made with regular Jell-O at a 1:1 ratio
- Mix together different Jell-O flavors to create unique combinations
- To make sour gummy bears, add in a little (¼ tsp) citric acid
- Use different molds to make fun shapes! I like these fun zoo animals and dinosaur molds.
🧁 MORE HEALTHY SNACKS
- 1 package 3oz Sugar Free Jell-o (any flavor)
- 2 envelopes (.25 each) unflavored gelatin
- ⅓ cup water
- In a medium sauce pan, add water and then mix in the jello and gelatin.
- Set heat to medium and gently mix until the jello and gelatin are dissolved.
- Using a dropper, put mix evenly into the molds. Allow to cool in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes until the molds are set.
Sugar free jello can be swapped out for regular jello at a 1:1 ratio
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 63 Serving Size: 1 gummy bear
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 7Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
Nutritional values may vary depending on the ingredients and brands you use.