The Prepdeck is the newest meal prepping tool on the market that can replace multiple kitchen tools. But is it actually worth it?
Lately my Facebook and Instagram have been FILLED with ads for a new meal prep tool – the Prepdeck. I have a love for kitchen gadgets and instantly knew I needed to add this to my collection!
What is a Predeck?
The Prepdeck is an all in one meal prepping solution. The Prepdeck unfolds to become a cutting board, and inside it has all the containers, lids, and kitchen tools you’d need for all your meal prepping. The Prepdeck can replace a lot of the popular meal prep tools like a mandoline or zoodle machine.
I really like that each of the containers are also marked with measurements so there’s no need for measuring cups or spoons.
It’s also nice that all the tools can fit right on top of the containers so you can slice vegetables right into the containers.
What comes with the Prepdeck
The Prepdeck comes with:
- A magnetic cutting board that can easy detach to clean
- 15 containers with measurements on the side
- Matching lids for the containers
- All the meal prepping tools you’ll need: a zester, 4 in 1 peeler, juicer, grater, and slicer (and a drawer to store everything!)
Other Prepdeck Accessories
In addition to the base accessories that come with the bundle, Prepdeck also sells additional accessories
- Tablet/Phone Holder
- Large containers
- Extra cutting boards
- Extra container set
- Knife block
- Travel Bag
They also offer a subscription to the New York Times cooking channel.
- The design is absolutely gorgeous. I have the glacier white version and I love the way it looks in my kitchen.
- Dishwasher safe – I love that everything is dishwasher safe
- Compact – I like how everything can fold up nicely and be packed away
- It takes up a lot of counter space – while it’s compact, it’s long and does take up counter space. But it’s been able to replace some of the other gadgets I had
- The 4 in 1 peeler has a little button on the side that can get stuck when trying to slide the accessory drawer closed unless you put it back in just the right way.
I’m a big fan of the Prepdeck and I do think it makes meal prepping and cleaning easier. I like how everything is in one place and that everything is dishwasher safe. It can take up a little bit of room in the kitchen, but it can also replace a lot of other kitchen tools. I think this would be a great gift for someone who’s moving into their first apartment or home and is just starting out.