Fall is here! Celebrate fall with these yummy pumpkin spice muffins! Here's how to make them
– all purpose flour – sugar – coconut palm sugar – baking soda – salt – pumpkin pie spice – cinnamon – eggs – vanilla extract – unsweetened applesauce – pumpkin puree
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin tin with parchment cups or spray with nonstick spray.
1. In a medium bowl, combine the all purpose flour, sugar, coconut palm sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
1. In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs , vanilla extract, unsweetened applesauce and pumpkin puree.
1. Pour the egg mix into the flour mix and mix until combined (do not over mix!).
1. Once combined, pour the batter evenly into the 12 cups.